11.1.12

UM amigo escreveu isto sobre a sua pouco parada vida, que partilho:

"I was born and raised in Singapore. After university, in 2001, I became a theatre actor in Singapore, and also fell in love with backpacking at the same time. So, I did a 6-mon...th trip, overland from Singapore to Japan via Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Macau, Hong Kong, and China. The part from China to Japan was done on a 50 hour ferry. Then, I lived in London from 2002 to 2003 to study acting and worked as a theatre actor. During this time, I also travelled to countries such as Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Czech, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Austria, Mexico, as well as the USA. After London, I moved to Beijing and lived there as a TV and film actor from 2004 to 2008. For work and leisure, I travelled to 16 provinces in China during this time, and re-visited a few of the places previously mentioned. Then I also went to new places like Korea, The Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Laos, Tibet, and Mongolia. I don't have many achievements in life to speak of, but one accomplishment that remains precious to me, is having backpacked through 25 countries by age 25, and then 5 more before I turned 30. In 2008, I relocated to Hong Kong and Macau and directed my first independent feature film in Macau, where I lived from 2008 to 2010. Next, I made a bold attempt to return home after almost ten years abroad, and lived in Singapore from 2010 to 2011. Although film and theatre work was all right at home, the reverse culture shock was a little much for me... So, I moved again, this time to Japan in July 2011. I currently live and work in Tokyo, and have been lucky enough to have worked on two good Japanese film projects in the last 5 months. It's the last day of 2011. I can't help but look back at the past decade, and think about how I would never have expected life to unfold this way. The experiences I've had and encounters I've made in the past ten years were beyond my wildest imagination as a kid. If we're open to new experiences, life will indeed teach us everything we need to know about life. Here's to peace and good health, as well as many more safe and successful journeys for us all in '12. Happy New Year! -- TL 31Dec11."

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Em Macau: Em Lisboa:
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from BARBOSA BRIOSA. Make your own badge here.
Bookmark and Share